Tuesday 21 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 20 (Tuesday 7th July 2015)

Hello Everyone! :D

Masha'Allah! Day 20! Can you believe there is only about a week to go until Ramadan is over? It's so fast and amazing!


Today was a casual day nothing exciting just another day. I hope you had a wonderful day today. I think the main struggle this Ramadan is the thirst from the heat. The weather being hot yet deceitful with the cloudy sky.

Be careful in this weather you guys because you could fall ill. So try not to get too excited with the weather you guys.

I felt like doing something creative but I still haven't done anything, so I need some sort of outlet. I will definitely do something creative. So I'll leave it as it is for now I shall talk to you all in the next blog post.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment