Tuesday 21 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 21 (Wednesday 8th July 2015)

Hey Everyone! :)

So today was a normal day. I have been trying to do classes over the past few weeks and today is our last day. It was sort of like a finish up session with paperworks to fill out nothing too extreme.

I enjoyed it and it was nice, of course over the few weeks I had problems with my health so at times it was difficult to go to class. I met some wonderful people there and I will cherish them forever! :) We planned to eat out which is nice, just a relaxing get together. I'm excited for this so I can't wait to go and meet everyone again.

Fasting wise, everyone around me was fasting and most people know about my health so they would ask me if I'm ok and that I should be eating and all. I felt a little sad and uncomfortable honestly, not because I didn't appreciate their thoughts and concerns but more like I felt like I was burdening them which I don't like to do. Even if they did say anything like it doesn't matter or that I should be able to talk to them about it. I just don't want to make anyone feel like they should worry for me. But I need to learn that worry and concern is a package that comes with friend an family who care about you.

Honestly, I do feel loved and I appreciate every moment of it. It's amazing. I am so fortunate to have people who care about me and I can't think of no one but Allah to thank. He is always looking out for me and making sure that I am on the right path.

I shall catch you all in my next blog.

Take care and think positive,

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment