Wednesday 22 July 2015

Health update and something creative hopefully

Hey everyone! :)

Ok so after telling you all about the things that have happened, this week just seems to be one of my busiest week. I had two hospital appointments today, one was for my physio and the other was a consultation with my doctor.


Today was my first proper session in physio today, I did this relaxsation technique to relax my whole body. My physio-therapist is amazing, her voice was really calming (I nearly fell asleep) and honestly saying it really helped. My muscles were a lot more relaxed and calming and it felt like they lost so much tension and it felt heavy. It really did help. There were breathing exercises and a tense and releasing technique too. It really helped to calm my muscles although I noticed that both my hands were heavy and then it started to swell up.

At the end of the session my body was completely relaxed except for my hands which were in pain and heavy as well as swollen a bit. However when I when to see my doctor, he told me that it could be a skin related thing and refered me to the dermitologist. I had no idea that it could be something like this and how it could change things, to know that it's not related with arthritis is relieving however to know that I might have something else is a little worrying too. But I am going to keep a positive outlook on this. So far my body feels relaxed and calm now.

As creative, I think I might do a watercolour today and thinking about filming it but I'll see what I can do. I have been eager to do one and I think this would be a good way to go for it.

Ok well I shall get going now, I shall talk to you all soon.
Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment