Friday 3 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 15 (Thursday 2nd July 2015)

Hello Everyone!! :D

OK so the aftermath of yesterday definitely catched up today. My muscles were hurting me more than usual and I was not able to do much today. I feel so much pain but it was to be expected.



I didn't do much today, in the end I wanted to fast tomorrow but turns out that I wasn't feeling too well to fast. I am happy though that I at least kept two. After doing quite a lot yesterday I needed a rest day and that was going to be definitely today and tomorrow.

It was another uneventful day. But I hope you all had a wonderful one, it was hot but not as bad as yesterday! :)

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment