Saturday 4 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 17 (Satuday 4th July 2015)

Hello Everyone! :D

Today was such a summery day and it felt great! It was a bit hot but it was still enjoyable! :) Like I said yesterday I wanted to read the Qur'an today and I did. I felt great, it felt to me like the sun was shining because I was reading the Qur'an and it was Allah's way of saying that He is happy with me. Of course I know it's not like that but I do feel like that a little bit.


Anyway, while I was reading I was thinking of this weather and how beautiful it is. I wanted to definitely do something creative and artsy so I decided after reading to do this watercolour freehand. I really love it. I can definitely make improvements to it but I still love the overall outcome! :) I hope you all do too.

Also I watched this Youtuber a few days ago doing a stamp watercolour paiting of an arbor and I decided to do this. I can definitely imagine other ways to include it but I think this was a good start :) Her name is Sandy Allnock I really enjoyed it a lot. If you do visit her Youtube please let her know that I mentioned her.

Desclaimer: I was in no way spondered by anyone to do or mention anyone. This is all my complete and full opinion and I hope you like it. :)

 Inspired by today's summery weather and by Sandy Allnock Arbor Tutorial 

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment