Tuesday 21 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 19 (Monday 6th July 2015)

Hello Everyone!

Honestly saying I can't believe how fast the days are going. It's truly amazing and I feel the struggle others are going through. The difficult and effort a person put in their fast shows and their rewards just keep growing. This is what fasting is all about, becoming a better individual, creating a good character, think of the needy and not to be greedy.


I wasn't fasting so but I didn't flaunt it in front of those who were, it's said in a hadith that if a person is not fasting then they should seem like they are in front of those who are. (Of course these are not the exact words). What it means is that if you are amongst those who are fasting, do not show to them that you're not fasting because that will effect them in their fast and of course it's rude as well.

So for not fasting I tried to make myself that I am in front of those who are, but of course given that my health is affected because I am not eating properly I had to eat but I did so discretely.

As for the rest of the day I didn't actually get up to much. I'll catch up with you all in the next blog post.

Take care and think positive,

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment