Tuesday 21 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Days 22- 29(Thursday 9th July - Thursday 16th July 2015 )

Hey Everyone! :)

I decided to pile the last few days together because in some of the days nothing really interesting, important or new happened. I do apologise for not making it a daily post sort of thing but I think keeping it like this (this year) will be better since the days have gone and I am only trying to catch on the days.



So the rest of that week from Thurs 9th July - Sun 12th July. It wasn't so bad and there was nothing new or exciting happening. I didn't fast because I planned to fast on the 27th day (The night of Power).

Monday 13th July 2015 - Tuesday 14th July 2015 (Day 26/27)
 
So on the night of Monday 13th July (the first day of not going to class since it was over) it was the night of power. So I stayed up all night reading the the Qur'an as much as I can and felt wonderful! I read the Surah Qadr (The night of Power) which is very rewarding. It is said that this night whomever decided to worship and keep Allah in mind they will be rewarded that of a thousand nights.

It was amazing, my health didn't even affect me as much and I was able to read the Qur'an a lot as well. I wanted to put henna on, however because it was too late by the time we finished eating and praying I decided to do henna the next day.

The 27th day of Ramadan, considered to be the most rewarded. I kept my fast and Alhamdulilah it was great! I didn't feel that bad. My struggle wasn't so bad and my efforts that day was good too.

Wednesdat 15th July 2015 - Thursday 16th July 2015 (Day 28/29)

The next two days was a very busy couple of days. Since we knew Eid was on Friday we had a lot of work to do. The tidying of the house, cooking, preparing out own Eid clothes. There was a lot to do. So much so that we didn't have time to think much about our fast but more about the the preparations. But that didn't mean we forgot about preparing our Iftar. I helped where I can here and there.

Until the day Eid finally came and it was our last Iftar of the year. And I found out about something creative.

I shall talk to you about it in my next blog post, until then take care and think positive.

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment