Thursday 8 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 12 & 13 (Wednesday 7th June 2017 - Thursday 8th June 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😊

I want to apologise for not posting yesterday, I just couldn't do it. So I thought I'd do another combination. Hope you enjoy it.



Day 12

I went for another appointment, for my treatment. After returning I ended up feeling really tired and in a lot of pain, during the evening I went to my class, really forcefully, I was so close to cancelling as well but I decided not to.

I think I should have actually cancelled because when I came back home I was so tired and in so much pain. I ended up having my medication after Iftar and then going to sleep straight after. I thought about doing my diary post today but I thought there was no point in forcing myself and decided to leave it as is.

Day 13

I ended up in some next level deep sleep that I couldn't get out of for a while, and then my mum was knocking on my door telling to that my appointment is soon. I completely did not realise how late it was that I almost missed my appointment! I tried getting out of bed, and throughout the whole day I had a heavy head and I was not feeling well. Hence why I didn't get up to much either. I honestly was so close into not posting anything today but I thought, no, I already missed one day I don't want to miss another. So I really pushed myself to do the post today. I'm pretty I'm going to fall asleep straight after this though.

Oh, there was also the general election today, I almost forgot to mention about it. Yes I did vote and I went with my mum straight after my appointment. I just hope that the next PM will be someone realiable and more about what the people want and less about the politics. Of course I know this is wishful thinking since this is the all about politics and such but it would be nice if there was someone who could rise to the occasion and really look at what the people want. Well that's just my opinion anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

  • Trying to stay in the state of wudu can be hard for some, any easy way to try and do this is to think about it like this: Whenever you go to the bathroom you need to come out of it with wudu, whenever you need the toilet, you need wudu in addition to washing your hands.
  • When you buy dates, make sure to deseed them all so that when you need to eat them you don't have to worry about deseeding them and you will save a lot of time for yourself.
 Did You Know?

  • The name 'Allah' means God, Muslim also believe that it is a personal name of God
  • It may be a misconception, but Allah is not considered the God of just Muslims. In fact in many other religions such as Christianity or Judaism also use the name 'Allah' to refer to God. Although their beliefs may differ, but there is one fact to consider and that that they all believe the God is the creater of the Universe and all living things, including people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have I ever told you that I made it a habit of keeping wudu all the time? It's a good habit to keep, one of the reasons being that you are protected in the minor of sins and evil, just by doing this. I feel so uncomfortable when I don't have wudu. 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful Ramdan so far I know I am (excluding my pain I really am enjoying Radaman) I shall hopefully speak with you tomorrow (In Sha Allah).

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment