Saturday 10 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 14 & 15 (Friday 9th June 2017 - Saturday 10th June 2017)

Hey Everyone! 😊

How is everyone doing today? I hope you all are doing well. I have been doing ok, not the best honestly. Hopefully, things will be looking up in the coming days.



So my health hasn't been the best these past few days, I think it's because of the weather as it keep changing from sunny to one minute to rainy, cold the next. So it's taking a huge impact on my health and worsening my condition. However, I feel like I'm slowly coming out of it and getting used to the constant weather change so hopefully it will be a lot better these next few days.

I honest haven't been up to anything yesterday or today because there was nothing that I could have done, so I think it was more of a relaxing day, and trying to not strain myself too much either. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

  • Taking naps really help to rejuvenate yourself for the day. You can actually get more done during the day too.
  • Keeping a diary (like a Ramadan Diary) helps to really keep track of what you've done during the day and what you haven't. This can be a public or personal diary. 

Did You Know?

  • In Islam there are 99 names of Allah, these name help one to be able to become more closer with Allah.
  • Also in Islam, The Day of Judgment is known to the Muslims as when every human on Earth is resurrected and will be held accountable for every word uttered to even every deed they commit, whether it is good or bad in front their Lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knowing the fact that everything you ever say or done will be judged by Allah the hereafter really places fear in an individual. It makes a Muslim truly be able to do righteous deeds and utter only good and positive things, that will help them in the hereafter. This is why you should always think about doing good and saying good things.

Anyways I hope everyone is enjoying their Ramadan I can't believe we are already halfway there! It's has gone so fast. In Sha Allah it will continue to be just as good and filled with hope and happiness.

I shall speak with you tomorrow In Sha Allah.

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment