Sunday 11 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 16 (Sunday 11th June 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😊

Another day went by so fast, I'm just thinking each day is different for everyone else. Your choices, mood, interactions and experiences are all different for everyone else. It's so fascinating to know that your one is unique to someone else. Even if it is just a thought.



Have you ever had one of those days where you just don't feel like yourself? I think today I'm feeling like that. Honestly, I just don't feel like doing anything, I feel so listless, so empty. Although I think the main reason why I'm feeling like that is probably because I'm pretty much sleep deprived.

I literally was awake the whole night and practically the whole day, I like slept around 3 pm in the afternoon and I only got 3 hours of sleep! So I think that's why I'm feeling pretty low about myself. It's so odd but it's normal.

I think that I mostly tell myself that I shouldn't feel anything negative and should be happy all the time, but in reality, there is no human on Earth like that. Everyone gets down, upset, hurt, angry (one of the worst emotions and very rarely do I feel this - thankfully) and so on. But that doesn't mean that I'm any less of an optimist, I just happen to not be having one of my best days. It's natural. I think I'm going to try and embrace myself as much as I can with these emotions, but not hole myself up in them and feel forever lost. You need to try and work through your emotions have control, understanding, and comfort in them even if they may not be what you think. Some can manage on their own, and well others need some support, it's completely fine either way.

Wow, I'm actually surprised I was able to be so positive about all this given the fact that I'm so sleep deprived. I guess being strong willed is a good thing. 😎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

 Sticking reminders of what you need to be saying in supplication on a daily will help you to not forget them. Little, reminders are always a good thing.

Did You Know?

Muslims believe in all prophets that, from Adam to Jesus. They believe that they (these prophets) all brought the same message to the people at different times, which is to voluntarily surrender oneself to God's will. Muslims also believed that they were all Muslims (in a generic sense) as they all believed in surrendering oneself to God and followed his guidance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Muslims are very peaceful in nature and they are about the gathering of people as one no matter what. It's really hard to forget this simple fact with the many rough incidences recently. But be faithful to your religion and do not waver and you will succeed (In Sha Allah).

I hope you all are having a wonderful time, I shall speak with you tomorrow In Sha Allah.

Take care and think positive,
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment