Tuesday 13 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 18 (Tuesday 13th June 2017)

Hey Everyone! 😄

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today, I had quite a good day. Nothing special happened but just as good still.



My medication made me quite sleepy yesterday so I fell asleep a lot earlier than I usually do. I ended waking up around 11am (I think) and then I went back to sleep again, only I didn't know that I would go into such a deep sleep. I woke up around 3pm. How crazy is that?

Even though my sleep schedule is quite messy I am trying my best to fix it as best as possible. It's one of the biggest struggle that I'm facing in life, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Oh and for Iftar today, my uncle actually brought some food for us to eat. It was really nice of him to do so and it was really good food too. 😋

Aside from this nothing special happened today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

Best ways to remember things would be to write them down, or even set reminders on your phone. So even if you forget you will be reminded of it.

Did You Know?

Muslims believe in the original Torah and Bible, however nowadays these are pretty much non-existent which is why they follow the teachings of the Qur'an as it has never been altered till present day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you all had a wonderful day, I shall speak with you tomorrow (In Sha Allah).

Take care and think positive,
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment