Saturday 3 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 8 (Saturday 3rd June 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😎

Can you believe one week has gone by of our Ramadan? To think that we probably have another 3 weeks to go, I'm pretty sure they are going to to go just as fast. I hope everyone is doing their best, keep working hard everyone! 😁





Today, nothing spectacular happened, just that for Iftar we ate some yummy food. During the day I mostly tried catching up with some of the Youtube vlogs that I have been lagging behind on. I know it's not really something spiritual but I wanted to do something different, to clear the mind. Doing anything for too long can really cause an unhealthy mental and physical state. Best to take breaks and not to overwork yourself in many aspects, I say many aspects because I know there are people out there who can't function without overworking themselves (I am one of them...although I am working really hard on that).

Now for all you foodies out there, today we ordered food in to change the pace from always home cooking. I think that it's a good thing too. We had Sheesh, a take out food that we eat often. We usually get the chips, chicken pieces and some rice. It's really good although there are times where it feels like they haven't been too good. The sauces are really nice too, they have the basic chilly sauce which is actually quite a nice spicy sauce that's not overly spicy and the garlic sauce which is also very nice too. The marinate on the chicken is good, there are two types that we get the non spicy and spicy. Very nice both ways although I feel like you would need some sort of sauce to have an extra flavour. It is defintely a filling meal for the average person I would say. Overall I would give this food a 8/10. 😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

Try and have a balance between eating out and cooking at home that way you won't be bored and tired of the same routine and you would feel a lot more refreshed.

Did You Know?

 In Islam, to be consired a true Muslim you must try your utmost effort to undertake the following five pillars of Islam:
* Declaration of faith in One God and that Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is a prophet of God (This is a compulsary belief one must have)
* To perform prayer five times a day (Also compulsary)
* Giving charity (Zakat) - this 2.5% of one's excdess wealth that is given to the needy once a year.
* Fasting in the Month of Ramadan (compulsary)
* Lastly, Pilgrimage to Mecca at least once (Hajj) - This is only compulsary if you are physically and finanially able.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some people this may just be a reminder, and that's a good thing. Sometimes you need to refresh what you already know and that way things stay more solid and clear. For this fact fact definitely was a reminder that I was glad to hear. 😊

I hope you all had a wonderful day, I shall speak with you all tomorrow (In Sha Allah).

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment