Friday 2 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 7 (Friday 2nd June 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😀

Hope you all are doing well. Can you believe another has gone by so fast? I mean it's already the 7th day. I can't believe it. There are many things one can do in a day. It's unbelievable.



Today was sort of unpredictable for me. I didn't expect to do what I did today. I actually made homemade cheese. Yup, that's right, you heard me correctly - Homemade cheese. Let me tell you a quick short story. My dad is sort of addicted to Youtube and he's been watching many things from cooking to making things to literally anything. One of the videos he watched showed how to make ghee (clarified butter) so from that process you can also make cheese. Then my dad started experimenting at home and low and behold we have me and him making homemade cheese in our kitchen. I was actually very impressed and can now officially say I know how to make homemade cheese. 😁

Other than this random event, my day was pretty normal nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was sort of peaceful and watching the heavy rain outside was actually soothing to me. It's just so calming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:
Making new dishes everyday for Iftar can be tiring, instead make what you would usually make but add a new dish for the day. That way you can still experience something different with that traditional meal.

Did You Know?
 Around the world there are about 1.5 to 1.8 billion people who consider themselves as Muslims, of course this will change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, that's something very intruiging if you ask me. If you are ever in doubt about something search about it. There is bound to be someone out there that may know the answer.

Well anyway I hope you all had a wonderful day, I shall speak with you tomorrow (In Sha Allah)

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment