Monday 12 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 17 (Monday 12th June 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😀

Hope everyone is doing well today. Ramadan is still going by and I hope that it is having a positive influence on everyone. I hope that it is making you become better at what you do and hopefully build up your character in a positive and open minded sort of way.



You know I have my fair share of experience when it comes to pain, I have to deal with it on a daily basis. But, just when I thought that I know pain, I felt a fresh batch of it agaon. I'm talking about dentist. Now my threshold for pain is very strong, I can manage quite a lot of pain, even dentistry work. So when the doctor or the orthodontist say it's going to be a little painful, what they are preparing you for is the worst kind of pain.

Just like today, my orthodontist said that, and I automatically thought to myself that it's going to be a lot painful then I'm imagining so be prepared. My dentist told me that they will clean my mouth and that it's going to be a little painful, so I was expecting it to be really painful. Turns out it was painful, but not the excrusiating pain that I was thinking. Although, every now and then there would be quite the sharp pain but after that it would be fine.

Now, the reason why I am mentioning about pain and tolerance of it is simply because I want to show to those who cannot tolerate pain that in actuality you can. Most of it is your mindset, when the doctor constantly tells you that it's not going to be painful but it is, you will be prepared for the next time. You can tell yourself that it will be painful, but I can manage it, and even learn how to manage that pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

If you ever need to know something that you are unsure of doing a quick search online will give you a basic understanding of it. So even in Islam if you are not sure of something don't worry about it, you can always figure it out in more detail later on but for the time being just to satify that curiosity just do a quick search.

Did You Know?

Muslims, believe in onge God, Allah, and only see Muhammad and his prophet, not someone to worship through. He has sent guidance and teachings, that Allah has taught him, Muslims follow him to become a better Muslim and worship the prophet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of you may think that this is so obvious, but this surprisingly quite the common misconception some perceive about Muslims. It is just a matter just learning and seeking that knowledge.

Hope you are all enjoying your day, I shall, In Sha Allah, speak to you tomorrow.

Take care and think positive,

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox     

No comments:

Post a Comment