Wednesday 14 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 19 (Wednesday 14th June 2017)

Hello Everyone 😊

I hope everyone is doing well. I feel like this Ramadan has been going so fast, it feels like I haven't accomplished anything throughout when in actualality I have. It's only natural to feel like that when you are not well but I'm actually kind of happy with my progress.



Today was quite a peaceful day for me, I woke up a little earlier than usual because for some reason I have an eye infection or something like that. Honestly, it's not really causing me any trouble at all, just a slight burn and really red. If it gets worse I'll definitely make sure to get it checked out.

In the evening I was little busy but aside from that, everything was fine. I have this feeling like I can do anything right now - the productive feeling. Even though I feel like this, I just don't know what I'm going to use it for. I do have a few things in mind so I'm just going to what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

Make a list of things to do and prioritise what needs to be done first throughout the list. That way you will be able to get the most important task out of the way.

Did You Know?

Muhammad was not the author of the Qur'an, Allah is the author. It was revealed to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel and was written in the physical form by his (Muhammad's) companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all had a wonderful day, I shall speak to you tomorrow (In Sha Allah)

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment