Sunday 27 October 2013

Feeling really creative! Definitely something going to happen soon!

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so today I was watching a lot of polymer clay videos and also watching the Tv show Sister Sister really a classic tv shows back in the 90's and yes anyone growing up in the 90's would agree that tv was good back then (I was born in 90 so I so agree with that :P)

Also I've made a creative decision which basically I think I'm going to but air hardening clay! It's a very great way to create clay creations without the process of going through the baking process! I think I would start it off with this and then start making creative creations and then move onto using polymer clay!! :D so I'm pretty psyched about that !! :D anyways I think I'm going to order the stuff tomorrow (of course it's a Sunday so it's not really a good day to order but I still want toad I will).

Anyways I just thought I'll let you all know about it I'm actually pretty excited about oh and I think I'm going to be doing some writing after this post! :D

Ok well I think I'll leave it like this I'll chat to you all soon and wait for some really creative action in the coming week ;) take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment