Friday 25 October 2013

Just been watching tv shows :D

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so today I have been watching my favourite tv shows!! :D you know what they are The Vampire Diaries (Squeal with me people *squeals*) and the spin-off The Originals! I really love these two shows they are really good! :D

Anyways I really enjoyed it so much that I went onto watch some interviews on the casts and really wanting to know about their character in real life :) It was nice I did the same thing last week too but I didn't watch it properly. I was watching Ian Somerhalder's interview and really felt that Ian was a really honest and down to earth kind of individual that I think is unique to find sometimes. But it's not that many other's don't have that same quality and there are, there are also those with complimenting qualities too....it's nice :)

Also I have been reading a new manga and it's about a writer and a director trying to work together, but because of this manga it made me want to write my story - which I will be doing today (or what's left of today) - and I am not typing it up because from chapter 5 and onwards I'll write it up first and then type it and I know it's longer by doing this but it's better for me because then I can work on editing easily.

Anyways, I thought I'd just catch you up on my life and thoughts to you all ^^ because I want to keep it a regular thing as much as possible, I won't mention about blogging everyday because sometimes I don't so I think it would be better to just continue the way it's going! :D

#Side Note - not so important...in fact you all don't have to read this at all lol#

As you can see I'm using colour again!! (yaay) Just thought I'd let you all know that I would start writing more like this rather than the dull black all the time :) the rest of the colours on my other posts would stay the same unless of course I'm posting through my ipod which it would stay black lol. I know this wasn't neccessary to say but I felt like just getting it out there.


Well that's all everyone take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment