Friday 29 November 2013

A planned schedule and my health news

Hey hey everyone! :D

As you all know I had my hospital appointment today for my ultrsound scan on my hands, this was to check if I have inflammation from the bones. Fortunately, there was no inflammation which is a VERY good sign because it could've been a very serious type of arthritis. However now I have to wait for my next appointment, which is in January, for a follow up and also the next stages. I told the doctors about how I'm in a lot of discomfort and if there was a possibility to reschedule my appointment for an earlier date, of course being in the area that I live where it's highly populated there wasn't much of a chance. So I asked if there was anthting I take for the time being to be at ease from this discomfort they said to me the medication that I'm taking is one of the best thing right now I told them how it's not helping (I was quite persistent because it was neccesary) one of the doctor said that I would have to speak with my doctor at the next appointment. So I just have to play the waiting game now, however I am happy that I at least asked them if there was anything that could be done currently, because now I can just wait until there was a cancellation to move my appointment forward so that's the current status.

Ok so I have some great news!! :D Firstly, I am in the process of downloading Photoshop CS6!!! :D I'm really syched about it because now I can do some more editing and videos on Youtube!! :D I'm actually really excited about it! :) Secondly, I have asked my big sis for her video camera and she said yes but the only thing is that I don't have a tripod for it so I need find a way to work around it and I am scheduling to recording and upload my first ever Youtube tutorials tomorrow!! :D Honestly, I feel nervous and excited at the same time, I really can't wait!

Also I'm still praying and for the past few days I actually been working on my sleeping schedule and I have been waking up early it makes me feel really satisfied and I feel like I can get a lot done, which I knew already because it's something that I've experienced and learnt about too but it was hard for me to work on my sleep and it effects a lot of things.

Well anyways that's all for today guys I hope you enjoyed it and I'll definitely be uploading something tomorrow!! :D

Take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment