Thursday 7 November 2013

Expecting the unexpected

Hey everyone! :D

So as you know I went to the hospital and I actually knew what was going to happen...tests. After consulting with the doctor (who I really thought was actually not that caring) she told me to do more test to make sure if I have arthritis. So I did my blood test and at the end of this month is my ultrasound test on my hands and then my next consultation is on January!!! That's WAAY too long so I've decided to call them and see if I can move my appointment to an earlier date because its too late and the discomfort doesn't help!

Anyways that's all that's happened and so now I have to wait on my appointments to know if I can work again! Anyways tomorrow I'm thinking of doing some writing of my story so I can post a new chapter because I really don't want to sit around and not do anything. So yeah that's that's happened today so I shall talk to you all tomorrow :) take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment