Thursday 28 November 2013

May not be according to plan but something better instead! :D

Hey everone! :D

Ok so today all day I've been trying to get my first ever video up but there seems to be a lot of problems with the recordings (basically I don't have a camera and was using my ipod but didn't have any space so I'm going to ask my big sis for hers). So I thought what can I do instead of recording like this? And I thought of recording my Sims 2 series instead!! :D So I think I'm going to be recording that instead! :D

I know I know it wasn't accoridng to plan but I will hopefully see if I can get something up for this week! :D On the side note I have been praying all my prayer Alhamdulilah and I've also been reading an Islamic book today just to boost up my knowledge as I know that I'm personally lacking in my Islamic side a lot! Honestly my health is getting better I can feel it and I know that it's still there but tomorrow is my scan so hopefully there's some more good news! I hope it's identifiable this time.

Anyways that's all for today take care and think positive everyone xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment