Wednesday 13 November 2013

Facing all challenges head on! :D

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so I have been feeling waay too useless because of my health and because of that I feel really motivated in many things like praying, and creative stuff like my writing! I didn't manage to do any sort of writing at all the other time but I think after I eat I will work on something I think it will help me take my mind off things.

I just finished reading the manga La Corda D'Oro it was one of those outstanding mangas that I've been meaning to read and I just managed to read and finish it today (of course I didn't just start it today!). I have starting watching the anime from yesterday on my laptop - which is also something I'm not going on as much - and watched some today and it was nice :) But being on my laptop makes me motivated to work on my ICT work which I am also working on too.

Anyways I have been motivated and challenging myself because of my health because I feel like I haven't been able to do much and it's a way to encourage myself. The other motivation is my family because everyone in my family are moving forward so it makes me feel like moving forward as well.

Well that's all for today take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment