Friday 15 November 2013

I just had to end it

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so as you all know I have my ICT classes on Friday's but because of my health I have officially put a hold to the programme until I get better. Honestly, I felt like I was helpless because I can't do what I want to do but the most important thing for me to do right now is to work on my health and my religion. Speaking of religion I have actually been praying since yesterday all my prayers so far!! :D I feel quite good I just hope that my health gets better I honestly feel that my health will improve and I hope that this will not go on for so long! :)

Well anyways aside from that I had an epiphany of another story idea which I will also be working on too!! Don't worry though I will still work on my Two of a Kind story though! speaking of which it's actually getting quite popular in my Poket Writer's acount! :D I was happy to see the like for it even though it's little but that just means people are interested in it! :D So I'm really hapy about it! :D

Well anyways, I just finished watching Vampire Diaries! :D Really good! :) I'm watching The Originals now and then I will work on my Two of a Kind story!! :D Take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment