Friday 1 November 2013

The Health Update :P

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so I know it's been a long time since I last blogged but that's only because I have not had a lot of access to my laptop and also because of my health. Honestly saying, my health has worsened a little since Wednesday (30th Oct) till present. My health status in terms of my bones and stuff is still the same just a little uncomfortable (as usual) but the new thing now is that my right hand side has been swollened a little...now don't panic guys! I actually went and spoke to the doctors today and she said that she can't really give any reasons as to why it's only on my right side but said it could be the cause of my bones and such which are causing my body to swell and coincedentally it's my right side and I asked her why is it then it's my right cheek, because that's not related to my joints and she said it's unusual and that it could be just swelling of different parts of the body but it just happened to be on my right side.

So at the end of the consultation I didn't get an medication for it because she said it would be best to wait until I got to my hospital appointment which is on Wednesday next week and there is no reason to give me anything that the doctor is unsure that it would work. So I'm not completely disappointed just anticipating my hospital appointment this Wednesday since it's now coming close by!

I just want to say that I didn't want to be such a downer because that's all this post is about but I'm sure it's not as serious as I'm thinking :P Anyways take care everyone and think positive! :D xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment