Saturday 2 November 2013

Creative November! :D

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok so I thought I share a little something with you all! :D Well it's just as the title says! Creative November, I just have a feeling that I could give you all something really creative to look forward too! There's gonna be a lot of creative stuff happening soon! :D Especially since I will be going to the hospital on Wednesday so I'll be able to slowly get back to my feet! :D

I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos on different creative ideas and stuff so I think I'll definitely work on a few things and don't worry about the clothing design cards that I was talking about I will DEFINITELY show you all something tomorrow!! :D

This month will be brimming with creativity for you all InshaAllah (those of you who don't know what this means it means if Allah wills)!! :D Anyways I just thought I'll let you all know about it! :D So anyways take care all and always think positive!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment