Wednesday 27 November 2013

The birth of a new project! :D

Hello everyone! :D

Ok so just as the title says I feel like I really want to start a new project (the Sims 2 game hasn't started yet because of my health unfortunately) but I thought that I'd do something a little more managable in terms of my health :)

So basically I have been watching a lot of Bubzbeauty vlogs and beauty videos and it made me want to do the same! :D I won't be doing mine on beauty though I think I'm gonna relate mine to a more crafty side of things! :D I'm sure there's always people interested in DIY's and just general artsy related things! So yeah I think I might start on something today :D but have it uploaded before Friday! :D

I hope I get support from you all if you're interested because that would help me out a lot being a new YouTuber and all :P

So I hope that you all look forward to that!!

Here's a link to bubzbeauty channel and her vlogs! Their really inspirational so I hope that I could do that too:

~ http://www.youtube.com/user/bubzbeauty
~ http://www.youtube.com/bubzvlogz

So I hope you all look forward to Youtube (It be anything like this though so yeah I hope you enjoy it!)

Take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment