Tuesday 13 August 2013

over 1000 views and updates!! :D (posted on 12/08/2013 at 12:07am)

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so right now i'm blogging with my laptop :) but i haven't done anything just yet because I haven't sorted out my hardrive which i would tomorrow :)

Anyway I had my blood test today, I had a lot of pain and was resting up from it!! I was in a lot of pain guys...I had no idea I would feel this weak! :O Anyways, I'm starting to worry about this illness a lot now because tomorrow (tuesday) will mark the 3rd week with this pain :O I just hope it's nothing serious and I'm going to start praying all my prayers again starting tomorrow :)


Other than that I have to say today I was on my laptop the whole day and it felt a little weird at first but comfortable in the end :) After I come back from JSA I will definitely sort out my hardrive :) Also I started playing this game that I used to play before - and it's been 4 years since then and now I'm starting it up again - it was so fun :) I started playing from today :) and I really like it :) I basically got this message from a friend on there saying that they miss me and if i'm ever gonna play again....and I thought to myself omg That's so sweet! I have to play again :) I saw some pictures in my e-mail of the old times and it was really fun! :D So yeah i'm going to start playing again, the name of the game is Ourworld :) I'm such a child I know but that's Just me :P

Anyway I was actually kind of shocked to see over 1000 views on this blog! I was so shocked! :O So again I want to take a bit of time to say thank you to you all!! :D I would've added this beautiful thank you picture if I made one but I will soon and upload it here! :D Anyways thank you to all of you who have had the time to read my blog! it really means a lot to me! :D THANK YOU!

That's all for today until tomorrow take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment