Friday 9 August 2013

Second day of Eid and my Eid clothes :)

Hey everyone!!

Ok so today I went to my cousins house and was having you can call it an Eid party! :D it was really nice and I took a picture of it! :D


I was thinking that I didn't show you all my Eid clothes but that's only because I wasn't wearing my hijab!! So unfortunately I was able to show it to guys! However I can show you the Eid clothes that I wore today which is one of my other Eid clothes!! :D


I told my sister to take the picture so sorry about the messy kitchen lol

This was taken in the garden! :)


Here's a picture of me and Aston!! He looks soo cute!! :D

Anyways we spent nearly the whole day in my cousins house and it was nice!! It really inspired me to become a hostess in my own house! Which I hope to do in the future!! :D

We that's all for today take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment