Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sorry for not blogging! :O Depressed but then Impressed! :D Happy go Lucky as always :) (Post about yesterday and today)

Hey Everyone!! :D

How are you all? :) Ok I need to apologise for yesterday! Honestly saying I forgot to :O I was playing on that online game :) and I totally forogt and by the time I remembered it was too late and I was going to sleep! So I'll blog for today! :)

Firstly, I was a little depressed yesterday because I wasn't getting a job but in a way I was happy because my dad was really supportive of my jewellery making home business :) It's something I have been thinking about so I will make it happen! :D I was also thinking about my life skills such as driving...yep I still haven't learnt driving....so I really want to get that out of the way. Knowing me I feel a little scared because I always think of myself as a clumsy driver that would make a stupid mistake and end up in a car accident...I know the paranoia thought lol. But it's a natural thought to have so I was thinking about it but of course I am not totally discouraged and my big sis was being very supportive which was nice :)

Anyways, I was talking to my sis about how it's hard to find a job...and I was thinking about how the one thing that is a more definite thing that can't go wrong is going wrong just made me feel like I'm cursed when it comes to finding a job! But then today I check my e-mail and I get an e-mail from my uni about the CV workshop that I was thinking would never happen...and it turns out they finally made the session on Tuesday next week! :D Of course I am happy but and a little hopeful but I won't bring my hopes up and I will definitely not give up because there is always hope! :D Also when I was loading the e-mail I was thinking that the session would be on my birthday and guess what? It is! :P That's right everyone! :) My birthday is next week Tuesday 20th August :D I'm actually kind  of happy about it it's like a new age and a new start! :) Anyways other than that my sister did find a few vacancies which I will apply to as soon as I get MircroSoft Office :)

Also I am kind of excited about the jewellery making so I can't wait to start up on that!! :D Other than that today nothing much really happened although I haven't forgotten about my chapter update! so don't worry about that I will definitely put that up soon and most probably some time this week :) Honestly I know I keep delaying it but I'm hoping I will be able to upload it this week! :D

Laptop is still not sorted out but I will be making a start on it today so don't worry about that :)

Well that's all for today take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment