Wednesday 7 August 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 29 FINAL (Wednesday 7th August 2013)

Salam everyone!!

It out final day of Ramadan as tomorrow is Eid!! Yay!! :D me and my younger sister made four cakes!! :O two as a whole 1 cheese cake and 1 chocolate cake!! We had a great time making it with a little stress at the same time!! :D here are the pictures with the process of our making and the end result!!! :D

The making of the whipped cream:






The making of fondant - never microwave marshmallows without any water lol:



Ok so me and my younger sister had some fun playing with this fondant:

Chocolate cake making:



Cheesecake time:

Crumbled digestives!! Yummy!! :D





Mmmmm...Philadelphia

 
End result of chocolate cake out of the oven:


Here is the last result of the cheesecake which will be duly completed tomorrow!! :D

The next one is a little burnt but can be taken off:


Now for the chocolate cake results:

Starting with the frosting!!



As you can see the frosting does not look so great so in the end we decided to just add the whipped cream and remove the frosting and this is the end result:



What do you think! I think it's very great for a double layer cake! The cheesecake would e sorted out tomorrow!! :D

Anyways that was the last of Ramadan Diary!! Thank you for sticking by me through the whole of this month and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Until next time take car and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment