Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 28 (Tuesday 6th August 2013)

Hello everyone!! :D

Ok there wasn't really much to say today because I slept at around 7:30-8ish and then woke up at 6:30ish so I practically had about 11hours of sleep!! You'd expect from that much sleep my body to be rested up but oh no it just got really bad and now I'm in a lot of pain and surprisingly I'm in a lot plot pain. Honestly saying this is always a test that I need to face on the effects of my body!! So I'm not trying to complain but I am trying to get better and resting a lot!!

Anyway before I went to sleep in the morning I watched the joy of painting and it always soothes me and is very inspirational which is why I think I will definitely make myself a painting before Eid for inspiration...and of course share that creative juice flow with you all!! :D

When I woke up I also watched the next two episodes of the joy of painting that gave today and again felt very inspired!! I really enjoy painting and honestly saying if I wasn't feeling so ill I probably would have done a lot right now!! :D

Take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment