Thursday 15 August 2013

What shall I say?

Hey everyone! :D

Well today I didn't sleep a wink!! :O these few days I've been getting a lot of insomnia nights :O I never knew that I was the kind of person to stress over something to the point of not being able to sleep. Anyway it wasn't so bad the whole day I've been full of energy and having a full mug of coffee was a very smart move ;)

Today I took my mum to the hospital and then we went shopping!! :D and I bought myself some make up from the market! And a black glittery scarf I haven't taken the pictures of them but I'll do so tomorrow as I'm getting really tired :)

Afterwards we went to eat and I ate a nice meal with my mum ;) here's a picture of my food and another of me :)



And here's a picture of the place a little bit :) I liked the pictures hanging :)

A sink to wash your hands after your meal :)

Anywho when I came home I felt fine until now where my body is giving me problems but I think if I keep my body busy it won't be so painful :)

Anywho that's all for now tomorrow I'm going to wake up early and go to the doctors and find out exactly what's happening with me :) anyways I'll speak to you all tomorrow :) take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment