Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 10 (Tuesday 8th July 2014)

Hey everyone :)

Ok so today was pretty simple but a little stressful because I had to do some more employment related stuff. I can't work but the job centre workers seem to think otherwise as though I am well enough for work when I'm not.

But honestly saying I can't work but I want to work. I guess there will be a point where I will have to work now. Which is good but not so good at the same time. Anyway I just hope it will be sorted out soon.

Other than that it was a pretty casual day and I was just relaxing and watching anime and reading manga which I started up recently again.

Anyways always think positive everyone :) take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment