Tuesday 15 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 16 (Monday 14th July 2014)

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok so today I woke a up earlier than usual! So yay for that!! :D I ate properly too like I should be, I know people are fasting and it's hard for them and for someone like me who wants to fast but isn't allowed it's difficult too. I need to maintain my eating and also be aware of others as well. I felt like I'm doing something so wrong by not fasting but obviously that's not true.

I have been more optimistic today and been in a good mood for some reason. I felt like I can do anything, I was helping my mum with some of the food today and I felt great while helping (although the after affects of my health kicked in) but I enjoyed it so much! I felt happy that I was doing something rather than seeming lazy and not active at all. I know that I shouldn't be doing much but I need to do something or else I can't sit still you know? It was just one of those days where I felt like I can be productive and do something ragardless of my circumstances, anyone else felt like that before?

Well anyways I had an enjoyable day today and I think it will In Sha Allah get even better :D Always hope for the best and prepare for the worst ;) Take care everyone and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment