Thursday 24 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 25 (Wednesday 23rd July 2014)

Hello Everyone!! :D

Day 25! :O Not long to go now, really excited about Eid, the celebration the food the new clothes EVERYTHING! I love Eid so much, I hope everyone has a wonderful Eid. Anyways, I didn't post yesterday because I wasn't feeling too well, felt so weak and tired and hardly even ate anything. I really needed to get some rest, as I did and now I'm feeling a lot better today! :D



I woke a late again but this time I think I will be able to get more writing done though! :) I have to keep my spirits up or else I won't be able to get anything done at all! So after this post and a few snooping here and there I will be headlocked onto my writing. I felt bad because I didn't do anything yesterday but today I will definitely get something done. :)

Well that's all that's happened, take care everyone and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment