Tuesday 22 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 23 (Monday 21st July 2014)

Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry I didn't post this entry yesterday because I was really tired and I wanted to go to bed which I did and now I've woken up early. So happy that I did because this means that my sleep routine is going to slowly start coming together.

Anyways yesterday nothing exciting really happened, I was just doing a little bit of reading but mostly I was craving to do A LOT of writing. I didn't do anything but I think will tomorrow (Today - Tuesday 22nd) because I really want to get my creative side flowing through again.

Other than that it was a pretty normal day I also posted my 3 poems that I worked on during the storm on Friday which you can read if you like. Although I want to say something else happened but honestly saying nothing else did, it was a pretty normal day to be honest.

So with that being said I shall now say take care everyone and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment