Sunday 13 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 14 (Saturday 12th July 2014)

Hey everyone!

I know it's late! I have no excuses I even woke up early today (9am) I was really happy and well now that I'm sleeping late it doesn't really help. 

I'm the manga phase again and I I started getting caught up in them again. This time around I will control it though - even though today wasn't a good start but I will In Sha Allah!

I've been feeling pretty weak these days (I'm assuming its the unbalanced sleep schedule) so I need to work on that again.

Anyways please always keep me in your dua's as I really need all the help I can get >.< I hope for a brighter future and always look forward to it. 

Well that's all for today take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment