Saturday 26 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 28 (Saturday 26th July 2014)

Hey Everyone!! :D

So today I got very few hours of sleep (I was very restless from the body pain for some reason and I ended up reading the current book) it was good because now I can sleep early and wake up early and get my sleeping patterns and eating patterns in check.

I ended up reading and completing another book I started a few days ago and I must admit the book in itself was very good and I'm planning to start writing reviews on any books or shows that I have encountered :) This would be a great way to improve on my writing and of course to really put my perspective in view as I have many thoughts on many books.

Anyway I plan start another story (reading wise) as I have a few and I swear to you I will be continuing my story writing tomorrow hopefully.

Anyways today I have been in the best mood for who knows what the reason but I feel totally like my old self again and it feels great! (I've been told by my youngest sis that I'm apparently acting drunk again LOL).

Anyways that's all for now until tomorrow everyone! Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment