Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 11 (Wednesday 9th July 2014)

Hey everyone ;)

Ok well today I have to admit I woke up late and I feel so tired! Which is a good thing because that means I can sleep early and wake up early! :D which is also why I'm doing this post early.

Anyways I think I'm really getting in touch with my writing side of things which is why I plan to update my journal and also start writing up my poems on paper :) I think I was inspired by the recent anime/manga I'm interested in called Chihayafuru it's really interesting and I got intrigued by the poetry and thought it would help with writing and creativity boost too so I'm going to do that! :D although I did think of that before starting this manga/anime and it was interesting writing the poems that I did because I've never though I would be interested in poems but they are intact a lot more valuable then people give credit for.

Anyways that's all for now take care everyone and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment