Sunday 13 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 15 (Sunday 13th July 2014)

Hey everyone!! :D

So today was not a good start because I woke up REALLY late! I have no excuses I really should try and sleep early.

That's aside I finished watching the Fifa World Cup of this year and surprisingly to me Germany scored a goal in the end! Happy they won but I'm also proud of Argentina for getting this far. I think everyone assumed it was going to be another penalty shoot out but the score was set by Germany. I love watching the World Cup because to me it's like the whole world unite in a sort of way and make it a joyous (sometimes) occasion. I love seeing the celebration and confetti at the end of it.

Also I made a start on my story chapter 8 and came up with many other ideas along the way and I'm sort of excited about the story I hope it progresses a lot more! :D

At the moment I'm eating - as I have been working on my eating as well. The food is good and I feel blessed to be with a family that supports me so. :)

Well that's all I have to say I hope your Ramadan is all going well and if those who don't fast I hope you had a great day ;) take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment