Friday 4 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 5 (Thursday 3rd July 2014)

He Everyone! :)

So I think today I made it a little more productive day, although I wasn't doing much but I think blog updates I made some good changes and of course still in process.

Another thing that happened to me today was that I woke up from a bad dream. Now I won't say what the dream was because you should t be spreading around bad things so I won't say it. But when I woke up Tom it I felt disgusted with myself and also felt like not praying! :O

However after I washed up I Alhamdulilah felt the need to pray and felt that I cleansed myself from any bad. Now I feel more productive with my time :) I will be working on more of blog updates these next few weeks and of course my story too so stay tuned for that. Also lastly I made a target for myself to make this post my last late post and start sleeping more early "!

Anywho that's all for now until tomorrow In Sha Allah take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment