Thursday 24 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 26 (Thursday 24th July 2014)

Hello Everyone! :D

So today I woke up at 1:30pm and washed up, then I ate some food and then after a bit on the laptop I went and started to read the Qur'an. Now, I've already finished my part, however my older brother didn't get to complete his so I contributed to it. Since it's one of the odd nights of the last 10 days where some Muslims go into seclusion and pray gaining as much rewards from the blessed 10 days. Allah has mentioned about one of the odd nights containing some powerful rewards and is the best time to ask for anything and pray for forgiveness to Allah. This is why most Muslims tend to pray as if that night is the night and because no one is sure of the blessed day Allah has mentioned it is one of the remaining last 10 days. So tonight is one of the odd nights of those day where Allah will listen to you and will answer you (whether it be what you wanted or not Allah will place it upon knowing what's best for you). As it happens to be one of the odd nights, I'll be praying and reading the Qur'an as much as I can.


Also, after I finished reading the Qur'an I went shopping with my dad and it was really relaxing. I really enjoyed it, it was just what I needed and my dad enjoyed the outing too. I already have what I'm going to wear for Eid so I picked up some jewellery and bought a nice sari for my mum. It was so calming and it made me want to go for a picnic with my friends. Which I plan to do after Ramadan, I think they will enjoy it and I will as well. It will also benefit my health as well.

After that we came home, I freshened up and got ready for Iftar, which we ordered pizza because these few days I haven't been really eating properly so my mum was really sweet enough to get pizza. It was a nice calming meal and it was enjoyed with everyone and I loved it.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any writing done today, but I won't give up on it. Because I really want to write and tomorrow I might do some painting (it's been WAY too long since the last time I did anything artistic so I want to do that) and of course some more writing too. Lets just hope I can wake up earlier than usual.

Well that's all for today, I hope you all had a wonderful day. Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment