Sunday 6 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 8 (Sunday 6th July 2014)

Hey everyone!! :)

Ok so today I feel better (emotionally) and I think I just needed to say what I needed and expressed a little bit of it through a poem - it's quite negative and I felt bad for writing what I did but I think it was necessary (if you would like to check it out please go to my expressive writing blog under poems/songs it is poem 3 called The Anger Within).

Anyway today was a good day I think it was more calming and the food we all shared was great and it was enjoyable. I was thinking about how we all as a family come together during Iftar and it's wonderful because we all share stories or jokes, personally I think it's one of the perks of having a big family.

Anyway that was all that happened and to end on a positive note no matter who you are, you're not alone there is always someone watching you maybe you know them and maybe you don't but you will always have someone thinking about you! Allah is always there for us and He is closer to us then anyone or anything out there. Remember that.

Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment