Saturday 5 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 6 (Friday 4th July 2014)

Hey everyone!!

Ok well my sleep pattern got really messed up so that's why I'm writing up this post so late and also because I was so absorbed in my Anime that I completely lost track of time! :O

So I remembered now and thought I'd give you the low down. Nothing special actually but today I felt extremely weak and it affected me the whole day which is why I didn't do anything but just watch anime >.< sad as that may sound it's what happened, of course I did pray. :)

I have been trying to work on my eating and sleeping pattern and I need to try more harder so I will make a start on that tomorrow In Sha Allah :)

Well that's all for today just to end it on a good note I think struggle would always be there to attack it's just a way for you know and learn how to counter attack it and make sure it doesn't affect in a negative way but more so through a challenge and test on your life :)

Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment