Wednesday 2 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 3 (Tuesday 2nd July 2014)

Hey everyone!

Firstly I want to apologise for the late diary entry, and secondly I want to say I can't believe it's already been the third day! :O 

Is it just me or is it going by so fast? I think the important thing to remember is to always stay I the state of worship and thinking about Allah that's a good way for the time to go by :)

My day unfortunately started late again because I woke up in the afternoon which is terrible so I need to start working on my sleep again starting tomorrow (technically today) so I hope that will work out again :) other than that Iftar with the family was great nothing special happened :)

Well that's all I have to say take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment