Friday 18 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 19 (Thursday 17th July 2014)

Hey everyone! :)

So today was a HOT day and apparently tomorrow will be THE HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR SO FAR! :O I'm actually ok with the heat, because I'm not doing anything to break out into sweats or anything. :)



Anyways I shall tell you about my day, firstly I went to the doctors with my mum, unfortunately she may have arthritis which is affecting her right arm. I really hope she gets well >.< It was a long wait and my health wasn't getting well, but I went because I needed to get some sunlight so I did.

After I came back I helped a little in the kitchen but not for long because I was tired. I recently got back into my anime and manga, and was watching this one series that at the end of it made me cry and well happy. It was a sweet reverse harem anime :) I love reverse harem and well I'm currently into that right now. I follow this blogger who is all about the reverse harem and well from that I came across so many other anime and mangas that captured my heart.

As I was scrolling through, a novel captured my eyes and lead me to make a wattpad account. It's really interesting and I love it a lot and now I'm on Wattpad so I'll be posting my stories on that soon!

Anywho that's all that's happened take care and think positive even in this heat please be strong and you will pull through :) Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment