Thursday 3 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 4 (Wednesday 2nd July 2014)

Hey Everyone! :)

Sorry for updated you all on my Ramadan Diary yesterday so I thought I might as well tell you about it now.

So I started the day off waking up a little bit more earlier than usual. I decided not to read the Qur'an because I wanted to give it a rest. I know it's not good to not be reading daily but I just wanted to not read it for a few days, just so I could recover a little bit from the pain non stop.

Anyways the food was good for Iftar and well I had a good time it was a peaceful day except I felt a little out of place because I wasn't fasting and that made me feel sad because I couldn't join in with rest of the family with their feeling of not feeling the same.

But again I made myself remember that I am also going through a test that my family are not going through and I will In Sha Allah be rewarded either in this life or the hereafter :)

Anyways other than that I think I shall just keep a positive mind like always and keep at it with what ever I can do. Take care all Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment