Friday 18 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 20 (Friday 18th July 2014)

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok today I was not feeling too well, and didn't have much of an appetite. I have no idea why, probably the unstable sleep? I'm not exactly sure but I think that could be one of the reason. Either way that is what I have been feeling.



I didn't eat much either which I know isn't so good so I would be eating more just after I finish this post :) Also the heat has been quite drastic and definitely was one of the hottest day of the year so far. Consequently, I went out to get a little sun and it was good but did not feel great because of the heat. However I kept myself cool bing beside the shade. It really was good.

Speaking of the weather, remember how I said it was hot? Well afterwards during the night there was THUNDERSTORMS and LIGHTNING!! It was pretty intense and honestly saying it inspired me to write a few poems (Which I will be publishing on my expressive writing blog soon).

I started reading that novel I came across called Falling for Sakura, and I must admit I fell in love with it straightaway! I haven't been abosorbed into a book in a while and it felt refreshing :) To make one's life better changing around one's routine a little helps make the most of your daily life.

Overall it was a eventful day in it's own way. Now if you'll excuse my I shall get back to my book while I eat a lot (or try to at least). Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment