Sunday 27 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 29 (Sunday 27th July 2014)

Hey Everyone! :D

The last fasting day of the month! I cannot believe that this is the last day, honestly saying to me I feel that it went by quite fast of course there were days that were slow but overall I think it went really fast. I hope everyone enjoyed their Ramadan, I hope it was enriching and you learnt something from it even if it is just one little thing it's still something! :D



Anyways I woke up as usual, ate food, and then I got on my laptop and did a bit of writing but I mostly wanted to write a review on the book that I read and I did! :D It can be found on goodreads (a link will on my expressive writing blog so do check it out).

I like writing and I think writing reviews also helps improves writing especially when you have certain criterias to meet. Like you can't give away the story, and you have to give perspectives of both sides (if you're like me and want to be fair) and of course for me personally, I naturally use words that I normally wouldn't and that is the key factor of improving one's writing.

Anyways, tomorrow is Eid and I'm SUPER excited about it, I already know what I'm going to wear and I have planned out exactly what to wear so it's all sorted out now. I'm really excited and syched! I will post a picture of what I'll be wearing tomorrow so yay for that! :D

Well that's the end of our Ramadan Diary entry until next year everyone (In Sha Allah) take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment