Wednesday 9 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 9 (Monday 7th July 2014)

Hey everyone!

Hope everything is well with you all I know I haven't been updating its because I was not feeling well and I also lost track of time. So I'll update you on the days I've missed now:

Monday was a good day it was very simple and quiet and the food was food too. I spend the time eating during the day but not so much because I wasn't so hungry and my family wash fasting so I didn't want to eat in front of them.

I really enjoyed it though this month always has peace and tranquility. It's just how people go about it that's all.

Well nothing out of the ordinary happened so I'll end this post here and continue on the next day on the next post. take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment