Sunday 6 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 7 (Saturday 5th July 2014)

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok so today was quite a interesting start ~ I woke up late (as usual but working on it slowly people don't worry) and when I was eating I was reading an Islamic article on something that I knew I wouldn't accept but have to in Islam. It was about the men and women's rights to their spouse. And the more I read it I have to be honest about this...I didn't like it.

I guess you could call me a small scale feminist but it's the way I feel and honestly saying I felt horrible but conflicted because I shouldn't be feeling like this at all.

After reading and while reading it I cried because of the way I viewed it and how horrible I felt to an obligation that Allah made  for both men and women to oblige.

I think personally it will take time for to make peace with this but In Sha Allah I can overcome this dreadful though and become a better Muslim.

Like always I don't like to leave things on a negative perspective so I'll throw in a little positive shall I? :P my praying has improved as I'm spending more time asking for forgiveness and also I feel that I'm becoming a better person and hopefully if Allah wills my health will also get better ^_^ please always keep me and everyone in the world in your prayers like I always do :) believe it or not I've made dua's for people I've never met and people that I'm close to all the time. Take far and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment